In the event that a guest requires veterinary attention your nominated practice will be contacted, this will be sought at the owner's expense.
- Dogs boarding for more than seven days receive a complimentary hydro-bath prior to departure (weather permitting)
- Other services available include grooming and clipping, enquiries welcome (fees apply)
" Last November 2015, my beautiful dog Oreo stayed with Pinecrest Kennels in Dubbo for 4 weeks. I am so lucky and grateful that Jackie and the hard working team of Pinecrest took very good care of my baby. The Facebook page of Pinecrest always post photos of the dogs having their playtime. I felt very at peace while I was on a holiday overseas because I knew Pinecrest would look after Oreo and they did. I have moved to the Gold Coast now and hoping to find a kennel as awesome as Pinecrest Kennels.
Once again, thank you Jackie and the dedicated team of Pinecrest. Will always be grateful for your service. Wish you all the best and success. All the love, Leslie and Oreo."
- We can also cater for alternate pets such as Guinea Pigs, Rabbits, Birds, etc. Please enquire for more details.
- Out of hours service may attract a surcharge of $50 (conditions apply)
- To avoid disappointment during school holidays and long weekends, remember to book early.
- For all dogs, a current C5/C7 equivalent vaccination needs to be sighted and preferably this must be administered at least 10-14 days prior to boarding
- For all cats, a current F4/F5 vaccination needs to be sighted and preferably administered at least 14 days prior to boarding.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque or Eftpos